Table of Contents
Are you thinking about boosting your social media presence?
Do you want organic traffic to your social media platforms?Well, We’ve got you covered, Social media is a powerful tool to enhance your online presence. Small businesses know that social media around the world is here to stay, using a platform that suits your business is very crucial. There are many advantages to having your brand on social media, including that it can help you improve your customer service, allow you to communicate with customers and prospects on a new level, help you engage your audience and reach new audiences, help you build brand authority, and drive traffic to your website. We will help you know how you can improve your social media strategy. While getting your business on Social Media comes a big responsibility and sometimes the business is not able to maintain its brand image and faces a lot of criticism online. To correct this failure of online business presence, comes ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT which helps the business to clear out its image and reputation on Social media. A companies reputation will survive or die by what is shown about it online. By following a few simple rules you can ensure that your company will fly & by following these effective social media marketing tips for small business you’ll be able to gain your customers again on Social Media.
Follow these social media tips for business 2019 to generate more engagement and ROI.
Top 5 strategies to improve your online presence on Social Media
- Choose the right social media platform : When it comes to social media, Facebook is always the first platform to come up in conversation. Interestingly enough, it’s also the first platform to come up when talking about the decline of organic reach on social media these days. But that doesn’t mean Facebook should not be used to market your business. Facebook is indeed used for businesses that want to generate leads & build relationships with their clients. Whereas LinkedIn, Twitter are majorly used for B2B & B2C businesses and is perfect for new announcements, trending topics and engaging audiences.
- Come up with a social media strategy : Having a set goal for your social media is very important as it will help us in planning our day to day activities on Social Media, You should also decide on your posting frequency, and create a content calendar that will help you plan posts and make sure you don’t miss days. Social media marketing trends 2019 will include all the strategies like Augmented Reality, Influencers marketing etc. So set a goal and you’re good to take your online presence ahead of your competitors.
- Listen & Understand your target Audience : Social media is a platform which helps the business to engage with their audience freely without any restrictions. Utilizing this time to understand your customers preferences, their needs will help your business gain a loyal customer base that will trust your business.
- Using high quality infographics : A post on social media will not engage the users till the time its good in appearance and has thoughtful content. Using infographics that are clear and precise will attribute more to your business but don’t forget to include your company’s name and URL in the picture.
- Participate in Community Groups & Discussions : If you want to connect with your audience you will need to have conversations with them, engage with more customers through discussions, blog commenting, and participating in groups. This applies to all the social media platforms. This is one the Best social media tips for business 2018.
These are some of the Best social media tips to improve ORM for you business.
- Track everything said about you online :The first step is to track all mentions of you, your business, your products and your company. Make sure all the links connecting to your business are clean and has only positives about your business.
- Build Relationships With Your Customers : Say Thank You! For every positive review you see online take the time and say thank you. Make sure your “thank you” is from heart so people will appreciate it. The more you involve with your customers on internet the better. But always make sure to address the negative comments as well. Do answer for what went wrong with your service so that you customer understands your problem before making negative thought about your business.
- Identify your real influencers : There are influencers, who divert the traffic towards or away from the business. They publish high quantity content such as blogs, articles and reviews about your products and services, make sure you know these real influencers to your business.
- ORM along with SEO : In case of a lot of negative comments come up with a good amount of positive reviews about your business that will help to push down those negative influencers and your business will rank well on Google again.
- Participate in relevant online communities : Building your profile in online communities can be an incredible way to get your name known and to build a reputation. The golden rule is to go all out to help other people who need help and that will benefit your business. Participate in SEO forums and discussions which will give you immense growth.