Table of Contents
PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK (PBN)
Private Blog network is network of high authority websites that link back at your money website (which is your main website or website you earn money from). This network is basically made with the websites which are of high authority because that’s what helps us to rank better on Google.A PBN or Private Blog Network is usually made with the expired domains because they are good source to link back to your website.Role of PBN in SEO is very significant if you use it wisely.
Role of PBN in SEO
Search engine optimization refers to how you can make your website rank on the SERP i.e. the search engine research page of Google. With all these Backlinks that you have made on private blog network blog sites, lets understand what is the role of Private blog network in SEO.
- Control your backlinks: As I mentioned earlier, backlinks made through PBN are in your control as they are made through private blogs owned by you. So you can see the quality, quantity and frequency of back links you are creating for your website over a period of time. That is the number one benefit and use of using Private Blog Network. You can use anchor text and link velocity to rank higher naturally on SERP with your money website.
- Easier to manage: Many SEO’s believe in private blog networks than doing other strategies to get editorial links to their website. It is easier for them to have managed private blogs than doing email outreach, guest post or any other way to have links build to their website.
- Increase Clients: You can use PBN networks to boost people SERP ranking easily and efficiently if you have a correct network build. You can use PBN to make clients who are on the second and third pages of SERP results and ask them that you can help them rank higher. This helps you build a great client base with PBN. So priovate blog network is a great way to get clients and is useed by various top seo company in Delhi NCR but it should not be over exploited as it an grey hat activity.
How PBN or Private blog network actually works?
Some may find the structure of PBN very complicated. So lets first understand various components of this network.
The money website
Money website refers to the website from which you want to make money. That means you want it to rank higher on Google search result pages and hence you will be linking towards this website.
Tier 1 Private Blogs or Web 2.0 website
Now these are the high domain websites directly linking to your money website. So these are blog sites other than your main website and a group of them is called a private blog network. Why are these called Private? Cause you buy them, you buy there domains and their hosting and you have their logins, so you can build them according to your wish. Now how many of these websites you have to buy depends on your main website’s niche and its competition.Web 2.0 are social sites that you can used to build a PBN for free. The example of these sites is Twitter, wordpress.com, Pinterest, etc.
Tier 2 Websites
Tier2 websites are used to support the Tier 1 websites; they are basically back links that help the Tier1 get high domain authority. The number of Tier 2 websites supporting Tier 1 should be around 4 to 5 per website.
Tier 3 websites
These websites are used to support the Tier 2 websites which is also 5-6 per Tier2 website.That actually results in hundreds of websites linking which each other and creating a network.
Now once you have all these components, you have to write blogs on these Tier 1 private blog sites and link them to your money websites. You have to use various keywords in these blogs that are related to niche of your money website.
Things you should keep in mind while using PBN
- Keywords: Choosing the right keywords which are used in your PBN network websites which are linking towards your website are very important. Right keywords used in the right way can make your website rank better and efficiently on Google search result pages. For example:
If your website is related to a digital marketing, then to rank your company on number one in Google research, you need to use keywords like “best seo services in Delhi” or “best seo company in new delhi”. Now you have these two keywords how are you going to use them in your PBN websites to rank to your money website? Well you must keep use them according to the competition in the specific niche, location and various other factors.
- Anchor link: HTML also known as hypertext markup language is used to build the net and contains various kinds of tags. Anchor tag, (Syntax = <a> …</a>) is used to link the high authority websites to your main money website.
Suppose I want to link website url: www.example.com from a high DA website called www.123.com I will use the syntax <A href = “www.example.com”> EXAMPLE ANCHOR TEXT </A>
Now things you have to understand here are:
- “Href” represents the location of website you are referring to.
- “EXAMPLE ANCHOR TEXT” is the text that will display, on which the user will click to get to your website.
- </> is used to close any html tag as seen in the example Anchor tag is closed as </a>.
TIP: HTML is not a case-sensitive language and hence if say you started your anchor tag with like <a> and it is closed by </A> then it won’t affect the result of that particular code.
Hope now you know how indexing is done and what is the importance of each part of that syntax.
- Backlinks frequency: Yes it important to keep in mind the amount of back links you can make from this high authority website. You can control the number of back links that are linking towards your money website which means that if these back links are less or more it will affect the ranking of your money website on Google SERP i.e. Search engine research page. You can start with less number of back links and increase it with time.
- Maintained Websites: These high authority websites are directly related to your money website hence they should be maintained. Even if one of these websites are not maintained well, by that I mean they should be nicely aligned and updated. If any of these websites if detected by Google, it will affect your whole private blog network and it can also get un-indexed by Google.
- Use metrics: There are many metrics available like Moz and Majestic that you can use to know the value of the back links you have. These metrics helps you to find out whether back links of the particular domain are good or not, cause if there are not good that means your money website is in danger as these websites are going to link to your money websites.
Various digital marketers from best SEO company in Delhi suggests that you carefully create Backlinks through PBN to help your SEO.